Thursday, January 22, 2009

Anne Valerie Hash + Haider Ackermann


































I just saw these shoes on the BLEACHBLACK blog, and can't seem to get them out of my head! In my mind's eye everything seems to pair flawlessly with them, with every ensemble I envision being effortlessly cool and severely chic. I imagine myself trotting down the streets of Manhattan in 1,000 layers of black cashmere, dodging paparazzi like an Olsen twin...Or wait! Even better: I'm a Dutch architect peering out the floor-to-ceiling window of my studio/loft, sipping espresso and looking very sexy, and very contemplative. Anyway...I like the way these two pieces compliment each other, each having contrasting textures and a structured softness to them.
(shoes at H-L-N-R, vest at oak)

No comments: