Monday, November 10, 2008

Form






















We all end up wearing clothes that are essentially a variation on a theme. And whatever your theme may be...Jeans & T-shirts. All black. Low necklines. 10-billion layers...I'm sure you have several similar items in your wardrobe that are the foundation of your own personal style. I'm the last person who would ever want to be thought of as predictable, but I also have a theme. Items that I'm attracted to because I feel they suit my body and personality. This sweater is a great example: It's gray. It's cut loose around the torso for an "I'm effortless-but-chic" shape. It has understated detail that is anything but fussy. And I can still pair it with 10-billion layers. Have you ever thought about what your theme is?? (at Oak, NY)

No comments: